I really like this Milli

Reefermadness73

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
123
Reaction score
102
Location
Fresno
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked this one up at a LFS
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 180
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 223
As far as I know it's a wild no name piece. I bought a frag and it colored up after a couple of weeks so I went back and bought the rest of it. I showed the shop owner pics of how it has colored up in my tank and he wants to trade it back... Lol
 
Beautiful!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new