OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No hair bands! We can mix it up and have fun.

I know a guy who has an uncle and his daughter is dating a guy with a real ice cream truck I can borrow for the trip. Can’t keep ice cream cold but is plays the jingle loud and clear
We could definitely pick up women with an ice cream truck.

OP
OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ever see these kids. They do cover of tool and are amazing

Don, this was absolutely awesome in every way. It was 7 minutes long and I wish it was longer, LOL

OP
OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@NY_Caveman HD is a little bitter sweet. My high school boyfriend loved them. He OD'd last year. (Boyfriend meaning held hands and gave a pop kiss)
This made me sad. Zen Arcade is the ultimate teen angst album. In a way it is posing a test, challenging the listener to pass. Some do and some never do. I can see a direct musical link to the Tool song Don posted. Having teenagers perform that song gives it an incredible amount of meaning and realism. I hope they all pass.

P.S. giving you a pop kiss for the loss of your friend.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bryan had a cardiologist dad in NY, a model mom in Germany, he lived with his grandmother here in Knoxville. His parents never had time for him. It left a huge void in his life. I guess his teen struggles never went away. Thanks for the reminder. I have good memories.

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh no, I'm just calculating how many miles I'd have to drive to bail y'all out. Lol
Maturity I like it.

Don, this was absolutely awesome in every way. It was 7 minutes long and I wish it was longer, LOL

Thought it was up your alley. They have a bunch of songs to watch. Her voice works really good as a Tool cover. She nails it.

OP
OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bryan had a cardiologist dad in NY, a model mom in Germany, he lived with his grandmother here in Knoxville. His parents never had time for him. It left a huge void in his life. I guess his teen struggles never went away. Thanks for the reminder. I have good memories.
I am glad you can enjoy the memories. I did not want my reply to be painful. What you wrote is probably the exact truth. I have seen so many people, teens, adults, all ages that cannot move past a moment or feeling in their life and it destroys them. It is absolutely heartbreaking.

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This is sad

OP
OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let us ALL agree we will never do anything too drastic or reckless to ourselves without consulting each other here first.

Uh, let’s start the day after Rich-a-palooza though.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 57 40.1%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 74 52.1%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back