83709BC1-19E0-4590-8D89-4F15ACA19D98.jpeg

5B106030-C154-474E-AEEF-CCFA1D1D7CFF.jpeg

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Repeat comment, but I Love the Candy Cane's health. Nice and Puffy.
Starting to look like a nice Glowing Center Piece.

I actually added one a few weeks ago to my Tank. Still acclimating since it won't puff up.
Might need to lower it. (Lighting might be too strong). Previous Candy did well in that Spot (so takes time to adjust)

OP
OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received some good news last night on the job front. My hours should not change (at least for now). Since there are less people in at night it was not as big of a need to lower our risk of interaction. Huge for me and the kids since I am a freelancer and do not get paid when I do not work. Hoping everyone else gets something good today. At least less stress and panic!

Last edited:

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received some good news last night on the job front. My hours should not change (at least for now). Working the overnight actually helped me as the day time crews may see slightly reduced hours and three day work weeks. Since there are less people in at night it was not as big of a need to lower our risk of interaction. Huge for me and the kids since I am a freelancer and do not get paid when I do not work. Hoping everyone else gets something good today. At least less stress and panic!

I know you were sweating about this and happy to hear you won't be affected financially. We cannot say the same and it does suck.

OP
OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know you were sweating about this and happy to hear you won't be affected financially. We cannot say the same and it does suck.
I hope I was not celebrating too hard. Believe me, I know people are hurting. I expect us to hear more drastic financial measures soon. It is going to have to happen.

Murica

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope I was not celebrating too hard. Believe me, I know people are hurting. I expect us to hear more drastic financial measures soon. It is going to have to happen.

I'm hearing of a lot of debt collecting agencies, including mortgages will suspend payments with conditions that interest still accumulates. May be worth to look in to.

OP
OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm hearing of a lot of debt collecting agencies, including mortgages suspending payments with conditions that interest still accumulates. May be worth to look in to.
That is a fantastic idea! Let the interest profit accumulate while pushing off the principal.

Murica

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a fantastic idea! Let the interest profit accumulate while pushing off the principal.

My mother was just laid off, so my parents are looking into this and so far it's been going fairly smooth. Probably varies between companies though

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received some good news last night on the job front. My hours should not change (at least for now). Since there are less people in at night it was not as big of a need to lower our risk of interaction. Huge for me and the kids since I am a freelancer and do not get paid when I do not work. Hoping everyone else gets something good today. At least less stress and panic!
I am relieved to hear that. We are trying to reduce stress and anxiety here too. XXOO TO YOU AND YOUR KIDDOS!

OP
OP
NY_Caveman

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 32.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back