I recently got....

  • Thread starter Thread starter ashley
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ashley

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2015
Messages
492
Reaction score
139
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got a LTA and a long spine urchin. They were both healthy. The LTA I had for about 2 weeks and just not planting its foot anywhere. Then we got the urchin. I am assuming that last night since the anemone was just floating around it got poked by the urchin. Will it ever come back or is it a goner?

20171127_094729.jpg


20171127_094737.jpg
 
Doesn't look good....keep an eye on it if it turns to mush get it out asap.
 
You'll know when its dead..it will look like a pile of mush,goo .
 
Sorry to hear that...looked like a really nice purple.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new