I stand by this product for Dinos

Pickle_soup

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a renewed tank, I was downsizing, but in the process, I had a complete wipeout, two tangs survived. Even my indestructible giant hairy green shroom didn't make it. Btw, I am looking for one soon. My new tank was way too clean, so I had some dyno issues. I started adding some Microbacter 7, with some manual removal and it started to go away. Soon after cyano made its appearance. I continued to dose with Micro, and within a month, both dinos and cyano were gone. I did reduce water changes too for now. Will restart them this week. Tank is a bit dirtier, but I will live with it for now.
yhst-90207750023329_2259_177988261__53510.jpg
See You Goodbye GIF by DINOSALLY

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad you found something. it's the top scourge in reefing in my opinion. no three people are ever going to agree what's consistently helpful in cures, results vary across tanks but that you found something that worked in your variable set that's really good. thousands of reefs are in that search currently and can't find any way out.

OP
OP
P

Pickle_soup

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad you found something. it's the top scourge in reefing in my opinion. no three people are ever going to agree what's consistently helpful in cures, results vary across tanks but that you found something that worked in your variable set that's really good. thousands of reefs are in that search currently and can't find any way out.
I don't think there is an all-in-one solution, but a combination of methods in conjunction with Microbacter7 is an effective way to deal with them.

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
but one thing stands though

if you wrote that in a thread title, and then people sent you their dinos tanks to work live time, that will work out about 5% of the time or less is predicted.

you would still get many tanks posted that simply didn't comply due to variables, home to home. finding something that works in a home is not the same as finding something that works outbound, hence the 800 page dinos thread in the nuisance forum trying to beat them three different ways and still not on it

I really think it has worked for hundreds of people, there are hundreds of positive testimonies about that additive online it has a positive review track record

Last edited:

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 123 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back