I swear I saw something move!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,873
Reaction score
122,531
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hahahahaha!


160F9445-3247-4722-BD66-6783488FCDED.png
 
There really is a lot of truth to that.

Peering into the new tank to see when something actually happens.

"Ohh look look look what is that, honey get the camera, look, you see it? Come look, get the camera".

Run to the reef club meeting 3 days later with a photo

"wow, what do you guys think it is"

The group of seasoned reefers looks at you oddly

"Umm that is a really bad picture but those are diatoms,"

Next meeting

"Look Look Look what I saw yesterday, the new picture isn't good, but I swear I think I saw those things called pods. I swear, I saw them"
 
There really is a lot of truth to that.

Peering into the new tank to see when something actually happens.

"Ohh look look look what is that, honey get the camera, look, you see it? Come look, get the camera".

Run to the reef club meeting 3 days later with a photo

"wow, what do you guys think it is"

The group of seasoned reefers looks at you oddly

"Umm that is a really bad picture but those are diatoms,"

Next meeting

"Look Look Look what I saw yesterday, the new picture isn't good, but I swear I think I saw those things called pods. I swear, I saw them"

Haha yes I’ve been there and done that!
 
There really is a lot of truth to that.

Peering into the new tank to see when something actually happens.

"Ohh look look look what is that, honey get the camera, look, you see it? Come look, get the camera".

Run to the reef club meeting 3 days later with a photo

"wow, what do you guys think it is"

The group of seasoned reefers looks at you oddly

"Umm that is a really bad picture but those are diatoms,"

Next meeting

"Look Look Look what I saw yesterday, the new picture isn't good, but I swear I think I saw those things called pods. I swear, I saw them"
Was it a fireworm? Ha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new