I think I know the culprit!

Ya, but I'm trying to recall when I've seen either of those make cause that kind of damage so quickly. The nudi that ate my leather made a smooth hole through it.
 
Ah, got it. Whatever it is is big and hungry.
 
This was the damage done by a large tritoniopsis species.

holeleather.JPG
 
I dont know if you ever figured this out or not, but I actually had emerald crabs in my tank (I got rid of those evil jerks) after one of them attacked my toadstool leather, and very quicky took a HUGE chunk out of the side. It looked like a beaver had chewed out part of a tree trunk. My toadstool leather is luckily hearty and is bouncing back but it took a whole day for it to perk back up. But it did some damage and FAST to my toadstool leather.
 
I dont know if you ever figured this out or not, but I actually had emerald crabs in my tank (I got rid of those evil ********) after one of them attacked my toadstool leather, and very quicky took a HUGE chunk out of the side. It looked like a beaver had chewed out part of a tree trunk. My toadstool leather is luckily hearty and is bouncing back but it took a whole day for it to perk back up. But it did some damage and FAST to my toadstool leather.
Yeah check out this pic
1482673465297.jpg
1482673510699.jpg
this is him on my cabbage leather one day when I cut the lights on...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new