I think I will call you...

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2016
Messages
2,804
Reaction score
2,024
Location
Rochester, MN
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have had this coral for a few months now. and it has really turned out to be a nice piece. but it does not have a name. It is a real nice reddish pink with a nice green base. i think I am going to call it "DP deck the halls" acro. Any thoughts? Picture does not give it justice. Once I get it mounted I will get some better photos of it! this came from my 55gallon reef which I am in the process of tearing down.
F19EF428-DF12-4CB4-94AE-0E39C2F51102.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new