I thought I had a cat problem...

It is indeed... and they are going to see the jet spray mode of my garden hose up close and personal.
 
awe it has to eat also :)

wait are you saying your pet birds then ok hose it down ha ha

Although don't video or tweet or facebook because there are to many crazies out there!
 
It seems it is a juvenile Accipiter cooperii and he's probably going to be around for a bit...

They have a good relationship with hummers, so that's good. It's not good thing for my colony of sparrows. Luckily the babies got out OK before this one showed up. My other hobby was my birds and the fountain area I built for them. Oh well. That's life.

I've decided to love him. I just saw him overhead again.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new