I took these last night.

Brad Syphus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2009
Messages
1,810
Reaction score
1,310
Location
Murray, Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just trying to get better with my Cannon xsi useing my 100 mm lens.
Please critique them and let me know how I can improve.
I took them freehand, so I know a tripod would be better, but when trying to catch a fish, its hard useing a tripod.
Rhyzo.
020-9.jpg


Unknown. Any ideas?
028-6.jpg



040-3.jpg


Yellowtail tamarin wrasse.
042-8.jpg


Regal angel.
043-4.jpg


Branching hammer.
044-6.jpg


051-1.jpg


Female Rhomboid
066-1.jpg


Long spiney sea urchin.
073-3.jpg


Pink Marginautis
082.jpg


Cebu pyleis
085.jpg
 
really nice, how big is the hammer? can you get a shot of the whole colony not so close up? i would love to see it.
 
The hammer is about the size of a basketball now. I have no idea how many heads, but It started with 7 when I bought it.

030-11.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new