I wanna see some Micros

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReeferRob
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
2 of my few
011.jpg
the one on the right is an unidentified Japanese micro. polyps are very small. 4 heads grown from 1 in 2 months
I wanna see that Australomussa above em!!
 
Last edited:
Nice picture! I'm diggin' the Tokyo one.
I'll get a picture of my UFO (my favorite) and another one I have next time I'm in the tank.

They're super slow growers for me, but one of my favorite corals.
 
I want to see more of these, so I'm bumping this thread with a few of mine that aint nearly nice enough compared to some of these. Also not sure if both of these are micro's or something else.

AlienEyeMicroActinics.jpg


BloodyFridayMicroAcan.jpg



The near white/silver makes this guy horrible to take pictures of, so yea, they sorta stink.
BleedingSkyMicroDay.jpg


BleedingSkyMicroDay2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new