I want one!

  • Thread starter Thread starter timkenagy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

timkenagy

~Unashamed 116~
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
633
Reaction score
462
Location
Morton Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.png
Sometimes it's the simple ones that make you smile. When I see pieces like this I really hate being on disability and a limited income from my back surgery. :( (1st world problems I know)
 
image.jpeg
I have a nice bright blue stag.. It's the hardest coral to get a photo of... I was just dreaming of them together :p .. Someday, if it's meant to be.
 
WWC has a similar coral called the Ultimate stag. Its usually available and not a crazy price. Its not the same, but the battlestag is hard to come by, I've been wanting one for a year and a half, and Adam definitely knows it;)
 
Mine gets little green coralites and polyps but grows crazy baby blue tips and base is mostly dark purple like this one from battle corals. It was a nice piece until I sold off the major colonies. New colony is already growing fast.

9a08174e4fb8319ee56ed5a4510b54b1.jpg


Current colony

ec61375d2a24a6bb110d9c883f15c0a9.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new