I want these! What are they?

Jake_the_reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2019
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,049
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My lfs was given a breeding pair of designer clowns that dont have a name. They are priced at $150 for the pair and I want them now! What are they? Are they worth $150?

20190819_152334.jpg
 
My lfs was given a breeding pair of designer clowns that dont have a name. They are priced at $150 for the pair and I want them now! What are they? Are they worth $150?

20190819_152334.jpg
Verry cool...Black ice snowflake maybe?
 
$150 is cheap if they are actually breeding, as breeding pairs typically go for more. However, it's hard to tell if they actually are by just looking at them, and when changing their environment, breeding will stop until they are comfortable (which could take weeks to months).

Black snowflakes are on sale at Live Aquaria for $60 each:

https://www.liveaquaria.com/product/3458/?pcatid=3458

Unless I really like the LFS and want to support them, I wouldn't pay much more than that.
 
Look at Sustainable Aquatics site. They give many varieties you could compare.
 
The price of fish really depends your location. Here in Florida you can get those clowns for $80ish for the pair, but we also have LFS everywhere lol.
 
Def will be looking into some of these lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new