I watched an Apex video on YouTube for how to buy a $50 tablet on Amazon, which I did and now I find it is unsupported to Apexfusion.

reefslugs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just recently purchased a Apex system. I was on YouTube watching video's on the Apex systems. I watched a video titled.

Get a Full Color Touch Screen for your Neptune Apex for just $50!​

I did exactly what the video said and bought a tablet for Amazon. Amazon fire tablet. Now I find out it is unsupported by Apex fusion. Now what do I do?

GK3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just recently purchased a Apex system. I was on YouTube watching video's on the Apex systems. I watched a video titled.

Get a Full Color Touch Screen for your Neptune Apex for just $50!​

I did exactly what the video said and bought a tablet for Amazon. Amazon fire tablet. Now I find out it is unsupported by Apex fusion. Now what do I do?
It definitely works with apex but you have to go through the browser. There is not an app for it. Open your apex fusion dashboard in your phone, get your IP address, open the browser on your fire tablet (has to be connected to same WiFi network as apex) and type the IP address into the address bar. It will take you to the login.

Suohhen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It definitely works with apex but you have to go through the browser. There is not an app for it. Open your apex fusion dashboard in your phone, get your IP address, open the browser on your fire tablet (has to be connected to same WiFi network as apex) and type the IP address into the address bar. It will take you to the login.
That is for the dashboard. For fusion I'm pretty sure it can be accessed on the fusion website.

Enderg60

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have to basically root the tablet. I got rid of all the amazon BS on mine and it works fine but its SLOOOOW as hell. If you just want a display screen for your stats sure. But if you want to do ANYTHING else it takes forever.

Id recommend you return it and not even bother with amazon tablets.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 41 31.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 47 35.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.8%
Back