I would like to take a moment and welcome Reef Legends as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
I would like to take a moment and welcome Reef Legends as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We are very happy and thankful to have you as a supporter of our reefing family!

Members please extend a hardy R2R welcome to our newest sponsor and please remember to shop with the sponsors of our community first for all your aquarium needs!

#newR2Rsponsor
#ReefLegends
@ReefLegends

Thank you!

1112-425XL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
#ReefLegends
#newR2Rsponsor
@ReefLegends

20231004_142712.gif

ReefLegends

For all your phyto, rotifer and copepods needs
View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks for supporting the Reef2Reef community.
Oh My God Omg GIF by Holler Studios

It’s brilliant. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:
Ive heard that this is the place to be. Ive always been a lazy reefer, at trade shows I told people I was too lazy to ship corals or pass out company stickers. The tides have turned and not only do I had out stickers, I also ship corals and phytoplankton. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Let me introduce myself, Im Skyler Nelson. Ive been in the hobby since 2003 and I started my first reef business in 2010. I scaled and thought I knew a bunch with that company while realizing I sucked at running and managing employees. I started Reef Legends in 2015, I started a website and by 2018 I got lazy, I didn't want to send 50 plus coral pictures to a buyer that never purchased, that was the year I turned off reeflegends.com. I failed to renew reeflegends.com in 2020 while I had some personal health issues. I refuse to pay the 10k the owner wants for reeflegends.com and created rlutah.com earlier this year.

Ive started doing trade shows in 2017 and really got into the circuit groove in 2018/2019, I was on top of the reefing world in my head. Ive attended multiple RAPs, Aquashellas, CFM and a few other shows put on by others.

I took the 2022 trade show season off except for RAP cali. I got back into the circuit in June of this year, I realized how much the hobby has shifted and turned a website on in July of this year.

I have a stash of baller corals, that I collect and rarely let go until another vendor tells me what they are worth in the current market. I do like to collect what catches my eye and not what's hot, don't get me wrong I'll still buy what's hot on the market, but I do have an appreciation for unique corals.

You'll see me around at more trade shows in 2024, I like to play the joke that I'm like the plague because I get around the nation. Ive also invested in equipment to make videos and clips to promote corals, phyto, feeding rotifers and dry goods. If my 2019 self could see the 2023 version, he would probably die of laughter. Yes I was that lazy back in the day.

Ive attached a picture of my booth at RAP Orlando 2019. Don't worry I know that's Ben from BSA corals in the photo.

Attachments

• 83945147_106164254281509_7021061593723043840_n.jpg
    83945147_106164254281509_7021061593723043840_n.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 32

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
I have to say I’m blown away but the website traffic from you guys! I was waiting till Sunday to drop this but I’ll drop it early. Spend $60 on live phyto, rotifers or combo deals and get a free bottle of apocyclops pods. Please add an 8 ounce bottle of apocyclops pods to your order and check out using code R2R and score a free bottle. There is a limited amount that can be claimed.

Apocylops culture and bottles

Here’s a look at one of our apocyclops cultures. We grow our apocyclops at 1.023 salinity and they are grown in clean sterile saltwater that’s never been contaminated by aquarium water.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 115 58.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.1%
Back