Hey Reef2Reef! Help us welcome Goat Corals as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AlyciaMarie

Mrs. Gumbies R Us
View Badges
Reaction score
We're so excited to announce that Goat Corals has joined our team as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We're so happy to have you and are thankful for your support of our reefing family!:grinning-face-with-big-eyes:

Reef2Reefers, let's extend a big, warm welcome to Goat Corals! If you're in the market for some new corals, Goat Corals has got your back! Go check out their selections of LPS, SPS, Mushrooms, Zoas, and so much more today!

Members, please remember to shop with our sponsors first for all your reefing needs!

Welcome @goatcorals !
#newR2Rsponsor
#GoatCorals

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Happy to have you aboard!

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Welcome To The Team Hello GIF by Originals

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome to R2R! Thanks for sponsoring our great community!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
welcome

ghill

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
We're so excited to announce that Goat Corals has joined our team as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We're so happy to have you and are thankful for your support of our reefing family!:grinning-face-with-big-eyes:

Reef2Reefers, let's extend a big, warm welcome to Goat Corals! If you're in the market for some new corals, Goat Corals has got your back! Go check out their selections of LPS, SPS, Mushrooms, Zoas, and so much more today!

Members, please remember to shop with our sponsors first for all your reefing needs!

Welcome @goatcorals !
#newR2Rsponsor
#GoatCorals

having read this announcement at the same time I was shopping for corals; I decided the give them a shot. Ordered 11 corals of great variety. The pricing of the corals was outstanding as was his selection. 10 of the 11 corals received were exemplary in size and condition. One seemed to be experiencing stress and he has replaced it following an exchange of emails and pictures... no problem. I will definitely be going back to him for future purchases and recommend him to others in the hobby.

ghill

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Thought I would give additional kudos to Goat Corals. Have had them in the tank for 3 days and they are absolutely gorgeous and healthy. The replacement he sent for the sick coral was over the top in size and quality. Better than anything I purchased locally. Recommend to all to give them a try. I am certain you will be very pleased at what you receive.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Always try and grab a few at my local swaps. Great vendor nice to see he is expanding.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 91 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.0%
Back