Ian's 400 Gallon System

TBS_017.jpg
 
Sitting looking at my tank I saw a flash out of the corner of my eye. I assumed I was going to get a mantis shrimp or two (turned out to be three) but this was a blue and yellow flash.
So I paid attention and saw this

fishiker-1.jpg


It turns out someone apparently released some dotty backs into Tampa Bay (or they hitch-hiked from the Red Sea). I have TWO in my tank and they are so far the hardiest tank denizens I have.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new