iBluewater?

67chevellemalibu2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just looked on their site. A Magnificent Foxface is considered an exotic. You have to have deep pockets to buy some of those fish.

PacsAdmin77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the fish that are shown on their site as in stock are actually in stock? That’s good news because as far as I know until we find out about Humblefish, this place is the only one that fully quarantines (that I’ve heard of) their fish as the price is well dictate. If you continue with your transaction with them please keep us up-to-date and let us know how it goes.
Sent them another email to confirm that the displayed livestock is actually in stock and for videos of it eating. Now to wait for a reply.

PacsAdmin77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, still no response yet regarding actual in-stock availability. Has anyone had recent communications with or made purchases from iBluewater?

Swoody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, still no response yet regarding actual in-stock availability. Has anyone had recent communications with or made purchases from iBluewater?

Ughh... why waste your time responding to you and then leave you hanging.... IMO for the prices they should be right back with you....

reef lover

It's a reef thing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This time of year is hard to keep up for all the vendors...they have stellar product and are worth the wait...

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The picture on iBluewater are the same ones from years ago - they are not WYSIWYG.

SaltBabies

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I went ahead and ordered the fish I wanted from Ibluewater because they are the only ones I can find in the states with that fish. I got an email the same day letting me know they are finishing an 8 week quarantine/conditioning protocol and they'd let me know when shipping was. I didn't expect the fish shipped before Christmas due to bad shipping this time of year. We will see when they ship and what arrives but so far so good.

He may not have time during this busy time of year to reply to all inquiries about fish. We will see. I'll keep you posted. I expect my fish will be shipped the first week of January. If not.....

SaltBabies

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so he didn't have the color of the fish I wanted which I let him know my desires shortly after ordering. He let me know in January that he didn't have the color and refunded my money. Seemed nice enough

PacsAdmin77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so he didn't have the color of the fish I wanted which I let him know my desires shortly after ordering. He let me know in January that he didn't have the color and refunded my money. Seemed nice enough
Wow, buyer beware! Now I’m kinda glad that I didn’t choose to buy from them.

mattzang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what's the deal with the total lack of wrasses :eek:

prices are kinda funny, some clowns are in the $1k range, but then other seems really reasonable assuming they're fully qted.
bellus angel for $140 isn't bad
$75 or $175 for a flame angel or flame pair seems pretty decent
$148 for a regal angel that's actually a deal

SaltBabies

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I don't know about all the prices. My fish were expensive but I've been having trouble finding them stateside for 5 years off and on, Barbouri Seahorses. I did order from a Ocean Rider before Christmas because they had them in stock and were reasonably priced. BUT I got shipped sick fish of a color that you don't really expect for a Barbouri and they didn't have the zebra snout you do expect or the radiating eye lines. SOOOO ... I would have been happy to pay the price for a pair of yellow/cream or light tan Barbouri's with the distinctive markings. Bluezoo 5 years ago sold me a pair at $225 per fish then only shipped me a boy. They told me they'd get more in the next week and ship me a girl but never did. I can 'find' them on different websites but they seem to always be sold out.

PacsAdmin77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ordered livestock from iBluewater recently (like in the past few weeks)? Tried calling/emailing but no response yet.

Asagi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ordered livestock from iBluewater recently (like in the past few weeks)? Tried calling/emailing but no response yet.

Yes, I placed an order some time ago (5 months ago) and it has still yet to be fulfilled. If you are looking for a gig, as I was, I think the recent Malaysian export ban really hit a number of these online retailers hard. You will be hard pressed to find any livestock from that region anywhere. Ibluewater does get back to me quickly when I email them, however.

PacsAdmin77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I placed an order some time ago (5 months ago) and it has still yet to be fulfilled. If you are looking for a gig, as I was, I think the recent Malaysian export ban really hit a number of these online retailers hard. You will be hard pressed to find any livestock from that region anywhere. Ibluewater does get back to me quickly when I email them, however.
Thanks for the follow up. Wow, I didn’t know about the export ban. A little birdie told me that there’s some socioeconomic upheaval going on in that region so maybe that’s related to the ban? In any case, I may look elsewhere.

lion king

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone ! Wanted to see if anyone has had any luck with them recently

You may have better luck calling him, for some reason he is always having trouble with his email. I spoke with him a few months ago and he didn't have much available, was having trouble being of the covid thing. What are you looking for, just to let you you know, he does do a full qt, thats why his prices are so high.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 8.3%
Back