Ice cap 2k with hydros wave controller any good ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter urmaker
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
That makes perfect sense and it's what I was looking for, but I don't see it on your website?

Both requests are listed in the same link you sent.

You have sent the proper link, the item is listed. IceCap/Jump Gyre Adaptor.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new