Looking for a used in good condition Hydros WaveEngine v2 Pump Controller for a Octo pulse

jessi613

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2025
Messages
32
Reaction score
53
Location
Doral
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Saturday everyone! =)

Im not sure if this is where I can ask this but I’m looking for a used Hydros WaveEngine v2 Pump Controller for my Octo pulse. I am trying to reverse the wave maker from counterclockwise to clockwise.

Or if anyone can suggest perhaps a new wave maker to mix the salt water? I have a 150 gallon tank.

Thank you so much!
 
I saw a wave engine in the classified section this morning. Not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for.
For mixing salt it depends on whether your mixing in a large container or 5 g bucket but I would would get something cheap or used.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new