• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ice cap 4K gyre extension cable

Cassian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Messages
2,389
Reaction score
1,710
Location
MO
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have an extension cable for an ice cap gyre? They seem to be discontinued everywhere I look
 
Actually spoke to Coralvue about this today. They have some on order from china just have not arrived… hopefully true as I’m also waiting on them to come back in stock.
 
Actually spoke to Coralvue about this today. They have some on order from china just have not arrived… hopefully true as I’m also waiting on them to come back in stock.
Good to know. Thanks for the info!
 
Actually spoke to Coralvue about this today. They have some on order from china just have not arrived… hopefully true as I’m also waiting on them to come back in stock.
Hey just wanted to let you know you might check your lfs/local Coralvue vender. My lfs is able to order me one, he said retail/vendor side of it stocks differently and apparently they are in stock for vendors to order.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new