Ice Cap Scrubber

Terry DeMott

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a 120 Ice Cap scrubber. Got it all hooked up started running everything working ok This was running for a few days . We when out to dinner came home found my pump sucking air when down in basement found that the scrubber came apart water all over the place and sump was empty .Here is what happen Contacted tech support and they told me they don't glue the fittings and not going to warranty it I am very upset with this product . All I want to do is return this and get my money back.

IMG_0181.JPG

Last edited:

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear about the issues you experienced. I understand you are in communication with Marine Depot and Marine Depot is in communication with our support team, so I'm not going to muddle the situation by injecting myself into it. I just didn't want to leave your forum post unanswered. We do have a video about installing the scrubbers you may find useful:

Last edited:

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thx all set thx to your support team

That is a relief. Looks like you were starting to get some good growth on there! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make things right. You are welcome to hang onto my email address if you need anything in the future: [email protected]

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 27.1%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back