Icecap 3k gyre

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef 450
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reef 450

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2017
Messages
77
Reaction score
25
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does any one know if the icecap 3k gyre sync with another one? Or will I need a maxspec? Also how many gyre and which one would work best for a Red Sea reefer 450?

Thanks for the help.
 
Does any one know if the icecap 3k gyre sync with another one? Or will I need a maxspec? Also how many gyre and which one would work best for a Red Sea reefer 450?

Thanks for the help.
I use 1 maxspect gyre, and a jebao powerhead on my 450, its more then enuff flow for me. Im not sure about the icecap though, it should be included in the instructions if it can sync or not.
 
Which gyre you have 230 or 250 also what type of corals do u have? LPS or SPS
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new