• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

IceCap 40watt UV Sterilizer - Excellent Condition

Item Price
$160
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

SPS2020

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2020
Messages
2,580
Reaction score
6,105
Location
NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
IceCap 40 watt UV Sterilizer in Excellent Condition. Used on a spare tank for about six months. Bulb and quartz sleeve show little signs of wear.

Prefer local pickup in the Wake Forest (Raleigh) area

Specs: IceCap UV User Guide

20240623_101359.jpg


20240623_102039.jpg
20240623_102600.jpg
20240623_102608.jpg
 
Last edited:
if the price is negotiable or open to trades let me know, ill be interested. Also in WF and can pickup same day. Send a pm if so!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new