IceCap 4K/2k Users!!

bmbpka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been a long time IceCap Gyre user. Santa upgraded my 3k to a 4k this year! Love it, however......

Why in the world did they remove the physical feed/pause button on the controller!? Pulling my phone out just to hit feed, becomes a pain. Not to mention my phone isn’t glued to my waste constantly.

So I did some searching and came across another person who had a similar issue. Well that led me to @TheHarold . He made this awesome box to solve this issue. Plugs into the 0-10v on the controller and I now have a physical feed button for my gyres.

This thing is awesome. First off, Harry was very quick to lend a hand a make one for me after reaching out to him. 3D printed box that came fully assembled. Plug and play as soon as I opened it. Quality is excellent! Harry included all the mounting hardware and even a template. I couldn’t figure out the setting in the hydros app to get this going and he was quick to set me up and get it going.

If you too are looking for a feed option for this controller, reach out to Harry! You will be happy you did.

I think he told me he was going to try and get these on his site soon! But in the mean time, shoot him a message.

A249AAE3-E256-465B-8FC3-47B71EB157BA.jpeg

Idoc

Getting lazier and lazier with upkeep!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice... very helpful.

I just run my two Icecap Gyres through my GHL Profilux controller outlets. When i hut the button on my controller to feed, the gyres shut off that way.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 92 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back