Icecap dual gyre pump wifi controler issue...

Xyloxo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I've been running this controller with dual 2k's for the past couple of months with no problems. Recently, there was an app update on Android, Oct 5th I believe. Since the update, only one pump will run. Both pumps are fine, I've swapped the cords and they work only on the pump 1 cable. I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, re-registering etc...

Nothing seems to work. It seems that the problem lies in the app update itself. I'm just wondering if anyone else is having this issue and /or could give me some advice to get the gyres up and running again.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Xyloxo

Xyloxo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screenshot_20201013-225447.jpg

Kyl

And how does it feel like, to wake up in the sun
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So even out of water, it will not spin, period?

What's pump #1 say?

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I've been running this controller with dual 2k's for the past couple of months with no problems. Recently, there was an app update on Android, Oct 5th I believe. Since the update, only one pump will run. Both pumps are fine, I've swapped the cords and they work only on the pump 1 cable. I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, re-registering etc...

Nothing seems to work. It seems that the problem lies in the app update itself. I'm just wondering if anyone else is having this issue and /or could give me some advice to get the gyres up and running again.

I am sorry to hear you are having issues! We've rolled out more updates since then so perhaps this is a bug we've identified and remedied. Please contact CoralVue support so we take a closer look: [email protected]

OP
OP
Xyloxo

Xyloxo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Correct. The only way it will spin is if I hook the pump to cable 1. So you see, its not a pump problem per se, its a problem within the app itself.

Jeff@coralvue, I will do that. Thanks for the response.

Last edited:

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 37 57.8%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.1%
Back