ICP / Metals

czoolander

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a torch die about 10 days after this ICP water sample was sent in for analysis and I am wondering if there is anything on here that would point to why that would be? I had the torch in my tank center of the tank in the sand bed for 3 weeks prior and seemed to look good. I glued it to the back left corner of the tank on a rock and it looked good for 3-4 days then a part of it had retracted tentacles one day. next day just a white puddle in that spot. 2 days later the entire torch is a skeleton. 2 new acans are also retracted since they were removed from the acclimation box and glued on the rocks. Other then that all other corals look great including 4 sps frags on the rocks. Im not really suspecting water quality more the coral beauty in my tank .

My other question on the ICP test is how can my Iodine levels and metals be so elevated. After my first ICP test i did 2 x water changes at 25% . I run a 4 stage RODI water machine that turns out 0 TDS water and I run carbon in my sump . Very confused why i would show elevated metals on both ICP tests ?

https://aquaforestlab.com/results/yUFb4gAv44327

@Randy Holmes-Farley

OP
OP
czoolander

czoolander

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank picture this morning if this helps diagnose anything visually

tank11242022.jpg