ICP Results - High Iodine

NuckChorris

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2021
Messages
66
Reaction score
24
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a couple acro frags lose color, so I figured I’d do an ICP test. All other acros are fine. Anyone know if Iodine being high causes issues?
20260727_184811_A5E9DB30-4F12-43D7-B0E7-678E2AF510E4.png


20260727_184811_BA0F7E95-0328-45B9-8FC2-EA2F0E18AD7E.png
 
I don’t suspect it is the cause of your issues at that level.

Can you list all supplements used?
Kalkwasser at night and ESV B ionic two part. And Captiv8. I also wondered if it’s due to Lithium being high
 
Kalkwasser at night and ESV B ionic two part. And Captiv8. I also wondered if it’s due to Lithium being high

I doubt it is your lithium, but it may be due to low levels of some needed elements such as manganese and iron. You might consider upping the supplementation of trace elements, but not iodine. .
 
Had a couple acro frags lose color, so I figured I’d do an ICP test. All other acros are fine. Anyone know if Iodine being high causes issues?
20260727_184811_A5E9DB30-4F12-43D7-B0E7-678E2AF510E4.png


20260727_184811_BA0F7E95-0328-45B9-8FC2-EA2F0E18AD7E.png
The isol8 MT adds way too much iodine. If you use uv or ozone, it can convert it to iodine, which will linger, and can be toxic at elevated levels. Have Chris make a bottle with no iodine, and if iodine ends up low later, use a seperate iodine solution. Could add to the MT , but at far less than Captiv8 does. Otherwise, its a great "all in one" good enough, cheap trace solution.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new