*ICP SUPPORT INFORMATION*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

George-Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Corey,
where can I find the lowest detectable concentrations of the measured elements? I am especially interested in the 'Physiologically relevant trace elements and color-relevant micronutrients'.
Kind regards, Hendrik

Sorry for the late feedback. I am working on it and send you the details. Maybe it´s also a great idea to add it to our FAQ.

Urtoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please contact me directly: [email protected]
The biggest problem is the internal shipping with USPS. This is why we alway recommend to add the tracking option to your shipment. If they loose it and we will never receive it we will get blaimed and this is somehow not fair. So please contact me send me the details and I will check if we even received it. We are fully up and running.
Not a fair assessment.
I used the prepaid return label that is part of this kit, that was sent to Florida, not international for me.

(edit was to add “for me” at the end. I am in the US and shipped to the US)

George-Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, sorry I don’t fully understand what you mean? We are not adding any prepaid shipping labels. There is a sticker with the address and then you can choose how to ship it to our warehouse in Florida. What we recommend is to ship it with a tracking option especially currently. The national shipping is sometimes very flexible. We then get requests about where the shipping is but how should we know this? On the other side we are asked to take over the full responsibility and this is a bit unfair. From the moment it arrives at the warehouse it’s all good because we have all the tracking information.

cezary89

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only received 1 set of vial stickers in my Set M ( 2 pack). Please see pic attached. How does that work with 4 vials. Should I hand write numbers on vials by hand?

47CDACDC-02E5-4BD5-9341-C8A69C24F108.jpeg

George-Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for this inconvenience. You can choose a number and just write it with a pen on the vials. For example 007. The number is one of 4 things to make sure the vials are connected correctly.

Bean173

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I am sending a bulk of aquarium water for testing. May I know if it is a must to fill up the sample collection form for all samples?

OP
OP
Fauna Marin

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi We need the sample for for each 2 vials and single test. Rgds

George-Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I am sending a bulk of aquarium water for testing. May I know if it is a must to fill up the sample collection form for all samples?

Sorry for my late reply. Are you planning to ship them all together? If yes you can put them all together in one box and ship the box together with on form. Make sure that you put the right numbers on all of the samples. There should always be twice the same number on two vials for each tank. Later you receive the results by number and you then need to be sure what number belongs to which tank. Please make sure you pay the right postage. Boxes can not be shipped like postcards :)

pds802

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, records indicate my water samples were received on the 11th and I have still not received my results so far on the 18th. Please advise

George-Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, records indicate my water samples were received on the 11th and I have still not received my results so far on the 18th. Please advise

It is very difficult to investigate the status of your ICP with an anonymous post here?? Or is there a differnet reason for the post??

pds802

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is very difficult to investigate the status of your ICP with an anonymous post here?? Or is there a differnet reason for the post??

Sorry, new to the forum. I've been in contact with Claude who has my info. He is on holiday and we still dont have answers. Waiting patiently for this to be resolved. Patt Johnson, samples sent to Houston and received on the 11th sent USPS priority

George-Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, new to the forum. I've been in contact with Claude who has my info. He is on holiday and we still dont have answers. Waiting patiently for this to be resolved. Patt Johnson, samples sent to Houston and received on the 11th sent USPS priority
The fastest is if you just contact us over the shop because then you are right away in touch with the right people. What happened now was that they forwarded me things which I was not able to read because that was a private conversation. I still was not able to check it properly because I do not have your email address. I slowly understadn what happened. You send it to our new location which is a bit more central and so the samples will arrive faster. To check it now completly please send me a PM or email to [email protected] or just use the contact form on www.icp1999.com

pds802

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fastest is if you just contact us over the shop because then you are right away in touch with the right people. What happened now was that they forwarded me things which I was not able to read because that was a private conversation. I still was not able to check it properly because I do not have your email address. I slowly understadn what happened. You send it to our new location which is a bit more central and so the samples will arrive faster. To check it now completly please send me a PM or email to [email protected] or just use the contact form on www.icp1999.com

Sent email

nevets514

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sent out my ICP test 5 days ago from eastern Canada and still haven't received my results

Back