ICP Test Results

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

PhytoFactory

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
Wondering if someone can help me review my icp test.

The main issues I can see are the high sulphur, lithium, and looking for recommendations on dosing trace elements as they all seem to be low. Currently dosing brightwell aminos, koral color, and Restor, reef pro a and b for essentials, but nothing for trace elements. Tank is doing rather well and was surprised to see so much orange.
Any help would be appreciated.

66B07297-A0F5-42CC-9114-033841BE651B.png

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI.
I am so sorry i overview your message.
So let us check your test results
The salinity is in the middle range and ok
1. The sulfur level is really to high but also there is much to high Lithium in the system, it seemed you used a sulfate/Lithium treatment ?, or you use not a really good sea salt , You should do some waterchanges with a quality salt
2. The Pottasium level is to low. Also the calcium should be raised about 10% best level for both is K 400 mg / Ca 440 mg
3. Magnesium and Strontium are to high please take care to reduce the dosing here a bit.
4. a very big issue is the very very low bromine level, it seemed that also your flourine is to low and also the iodine. a low iodine in combination with low pottassium kills every reeftank. The worstcase if same time zinc and molybdenum are also to low. The nitrogencycle cannot work and corals cannot use the light and nutrients, Mostly such levels causes cyano blooms and Dino outbreaks .
Please check where the high lithium levels comes from it is not good to let the level in this amounts.
Rgds

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 35.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 36 30.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back