ICP test sent 4th Jan no results yet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Adsjj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there

I sent a ICP test off on the 4th Jan 2021 from UK to Germany and am yet to receive my results, I'm a little concerned as I have now seen mention of a customs form that now needs to be done to send anything from the UK to Europe after Brexit, Does anyone know if this still applies to ICP tests and if it does, have I now lost out on my ICP test ever getting to the lab? Any help on this will be great, unfortunately I cannot remember the test number but I did fill the form with my name Adam Jenkins if someone at the lab can check if you do in fact have It that will be great.

Adam

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi Adam
We are sorry for the delay but it seemed we did not get it yet. We did not know why some tests will be delivered with very long delays, We git regular Tests from UK some very fast some more late. We give a notice to the Lab , they will contact when the test arrived

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 52 54.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 30 31.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back