ICP test

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Natty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

i got my ICP test result. I am dosing FM balling light, but mostly just KH as Ca doesn’t drop. Also adding Organic, Amin and Min S. My microelements are low and i wonder ifI could add Color Elements which have a combination of all required elements instead of dosing one by one. Here is my icp, please advise.
Thank you

3D295FAD-B4DD-48C8-B5FC-C5B45A9CBCB7.png 2CF474F0-2446-44FC-827D-D9AB82A3C774.png

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Natty

Your results look pretty good, I wouldn't change too much. Maybe tasing trace element 3 by 20% to get your boron,Iodine and potassium a bit higher

how much Organic are you dosing?

Fauna Marin Team
Corey

OP
OP
N

Natty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Corey,

thank you for your reply. I am dosing 2 ml of Organics every day, amino 2 ml and mins 1 ml. I do 10% water change weekly.
When you say add 20% or trace 3 you mean I add it to my KH solution? And what about Fe, Ni, Cr and Co? Should I top them and let them be until I do another ICP? I plan on doing ICP every month or two.

Thank you
Natasa

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Corey,

thank you for your reply. I am dosing 2 ml of Organics every day, amino 2 ml and mins 1 ml. I do 10% water change weekly.
When you say add 20% or trace 3 you mean I add it to my KH solution? And what about Fe, Ni, Cr and Co? Should I top them and let them be until I do another ICP? I plan on doing ICP every month or two.

Thank you
Natasa

With the 20% increase I mean in the KH solution. Ni would be good to dose separately.

Fauna Marin Team
Corey

OP
OP
N

Natty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With the 20% increase I mean in the KH solution. Ni would be good to dose separately.

Fauna Marin Team
Corey
Thank you Corey. I already added 20% to KH and will top off Ni. Do you have any comments on my Organics, MinS and Amino dosing amounts?

Natasa

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 19.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back