ICP testing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Baldguy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
thanks for the reply
Reef Supplies is in Montreal & Aquarium Depot is in Mississauga, they both would take at least 3 days for Canada Post with the likelihood of the samples freezing in the winter months so those options are not viable. What is the address in USA & I’ll consider depending on overnight UPS cost
...thanks
ATI North America
16400 S Avalon Blvd
Gardena CA 90248

Triton is now testing ICP at their california facility. At one time they were sending it to Germany, now it gets tested in California. I live in Pa on the other side of the country, and usually get my results back in 3 to 4 days.
Just keep in mind the test results are only as good as the individual running the machine. In this case I have no idea who that is, just mentioning it because it does matter.
 
ATI North America
16400 S Avalon Blvd
Gardena CA 90248


Just keep in mind the test results are only as good as the individual running the machine. In this case I have no idea who that is, just mentioning it because it does matter.

Would this not be true of any ICP testing company?
 
ATI North America
16400 S Avalon Blvd
Gardena CA 90248


Just keep in mind the test results are only as good as the individual running the machine. In this case I have no idea who that is, just mentioning it because it does matter.
thanks for the quick response, I sent to Germany on the 17th April. I will keep the USA one in mind for the next one
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new