ICP Triton Aluminum higher

pedrer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon reefers

I have a complete 410 liter system and recently in ICP analysis I get 172.00 µg/l of Aluminum. As a corrective measure, I will carry out 15% water changes for 1 month and I have searched the entire system and initially I do not have any contaminating material within the system.

It is important to tell you that I have also performed ICP on the ROD and I do not get any aluminum. The aquarium is very young, barely 3 months old, and as a biological filter material I have

-1 unit of Xport-BIO Biological Filtration Dimpled Brick- Brightwell Aquatics.
-1 unit of Xport-NO3 Biological Filtration Plate - Brightwell Aquatics.

I try to find in internet info about the composition of these blocks, but both the manufacturer and some distributor confirm that they only have Aragonite and do not release Aluminum and/or silicates.

Can you please help me

Thanks

Regards

Ariel Pedrera

OP
OP
P

pedrer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very much for your help. No, at home we do not use any flavoring. I have searched for metals throughout the system and I find nothing, I have even searched with magnets inside the sand and nothing.

My only path point to the Brightwell blocks, that's why I wanted to know if they know more about these Xport blocks since in Spain there is very little knowledge of this type of block.

Thanks

regards

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back