ID algae (or is it?) help

  • Thread starter Thread starter TSE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TSE

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2021
Messages
23
Reaction score
12
Location
On a drifting Cloud
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reefing Fam,
I have a few things going on in the tank...in addition to the GHA and Ulva, I am trying to ID this other shaggy (algae?) that I am zooming in on on my rock scape. Is it algae? dinos?

Thank you in advance!


 
Thank you for the ID! I will do some siphoning and house keeping!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new