ID Coral Help

saltwaterswiftie

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Messages
54
Reaction score
16
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a polyp grab bag and got these two coral frags. Does anyone know what type of coral they are?

Screenshot 2023-09-10 at 2.16.17 PM.png Screenshot 2023-09-10 at 2.16.31 PM.png
 
Hard to tell with them both being closed up, but I would guess the first pic to be green star polyps and the second to be blue green sympodium. Maybe post pics again once they open?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new