ID Coral

Diddy24

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2021
Messages
17
Reaction score
8
Location
Atlanta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I recently purchased this coral from my LFS & I forgot the name of it. The coral is doing really well, just need to know the name if anyone could help

3A35C1F1-F1AA-4830-8A7F-D0C387C577B8.jpeg 48C96EF9-76C0-4112-9690-F38EA1147119.jpeg 8B7F3DCE-92B8-49D3-9FA9-181D98898360.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new