Id for this milli ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eddie7144
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Eddie7144

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2014
Messages
977
Reaction score
569
Location
nyc
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone help me out ?

20200418_133036.jpg 20200418_133017.jpg 20200416_104757.jpg
 
pic isn't the best, but I'll take a stab and guess Rose Millie?
Thanks, sorry for the bad pic, using my cell for pix, getting filters tomorrow, can you try an I'd another millie if you can ?

20200416_104855.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new