Id Hammer Coral help.

  • Thread starter Thread starter racsoh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Fimbriaphyllia cf. paraancora. Trade names generally don't really matter; I don't think "holy grail" hammers are even a thing.

Screenshot_20241130_185835_eBay.jpg
Judging by the two photos you showed, I think the first photo is edited. The acrospheres in the first photo are neon yellow, while the acrospheres in the second photo are more green.
 
Fimbriaphyllia cf. paraancora. Trade names generally don't really matter; I don't think "holy grail" hammers are even a thing.


Judging by the two photos you showed, I think the first photo is edited. The acrospheres in the first photo are neon yellow, while the acrospheres in the second photo are more green.
Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new