ID help. Is this aiptasia?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mel_H
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mel_H

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2026
Messages
20
Reaction score
38
Location
Dublin, Ireland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need some help.
I have just started cycling my very first nano tank on Monday. I got some live rock and noticed a living creature on it.
Please can you help me? Is this aiptasia or something else?
Thank you!!!
20260413_195607.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new