ID help needed

Hepatitis

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Messages
39
Reaction score
28
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is this? I got it today and completely forgot the name of it because I have the world's worst memory. I want to make sure I place it in the right spot. It's got a hard skeleton and these really great looking polyps
 

Attachments

  • 20211017_163156.mp4
    29.8 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new