ID help please. Was told it's a 'Toxic Avenger'

  • Thread starter Thread starter FF419
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FF419

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2018
Messages
56
Reaction score
74
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys. I got a new frag and was told it was a "Toxic Avenger" and possibly from a guy with wolf in his name. I can't seem to locate anything else online related to it though.

The polyps are a bit closed up in these pics they are normally a bit longer giving the coral a fuzzy look.

Thanks!
20190213_235253.jpg
20190213_203738.jpg
20190215_125703.jpg
 
Hmm, yeah could be. Here is a pic with the mother colony in it. It seemed to grow more up than out. It's kinda blocked by the frag rack but it was about 7 inches tall and only a couple inches wide.
20190213_183412.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new