Id help please!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kaya
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kaya

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2020
Messages
58
Reaction score
138
Location
Sweden
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About 5 inches from side to side. The guy I got it from had no clew. Me either.

658F046C-FB84-4707-80BB-82053EEE147E.jpeg
 
And while I am asking, is this a stylophora or a seriatopora? Sorry for my lacking photo skills!

5B73DF44-F662-45A5-8A10-F9F629CB0B36.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new