ID Help - Sea Spider?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jxw6963
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jxw6963

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2025
Messages
43
Reaction score
17
Location
Fremont, ca
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this on a zoa frag plug, couple weeks after first dipped and put in the tank. It seems to already have died though, didn't move after I removed it

Any idea what it is, sea spider?
20251223_202631.jpg
 
Looks more like a crab to me....
 
Ok, thanks. Hopefully this died in the dip and I just didnt get it off. And hopefully no others
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new