ID help

PixieCorals

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
Toronto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
Looking for help on ID'ing this one SPS. Can't figure it out

Also is there any kind of app that you can send a picture of the coral and it will identify it for you?

Thanks for the help

ee9fcf98-5618-42d4-a9a9-fd65b7303820.JPG
 
I searched that up on google and it shows some golden coral. Any other ideas?
Bro, your pic is in blue and it's not the color that identifies a coral. There's likely 100+ different variants of microclados. A lot of pics on the internet will be wild east indo species where 20k isn't available. I'm not an expert but I do have 3 different variants of this acro and the structure matches your pic to a T. Google strawberry shortcake acropora if you don't believe me.
 
Bro, your pic is in blue and it's not the color that identifies a coral. There's likely 100+ different variants of microclados. A lot of pics on the internet will be wild east indo species where 20k isn't available. I'm not an expert but I do have 3 different variants of this acro and the structure matches your pic to a T. Google strawberry shortcake acropora if you don't believe me.
Looks very similar I believe that's it.

Thank you so much sir!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new