ID Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr Cheezy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mr Cheezy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
68
Reaction score
151
Location
Sweden / Lerum
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, need help to ID this one.

Thank you
4AEC62FB-8FF3-42EB-927C-DCE57C70F9AB.jpeg
 
Its definitely encrusting, I'd look up species like tuberculosa, monasteriata and other encrusting types to see if it maches.
 
Look like mind trick or undata in first pic.
Last pic is green monti cap or tequila sunrise version
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new