(ID) Hydroid? Feather Duster?

allaboutcorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all!

This is a macro photo of a small worm I plucked off of a frag I picked up today. I saw one last week from a different store and just assumed it was a hydroid. Now with the macro photo it looks more like a baby feather duster.

Any ideas?

14A1D4F1-7AAA-4FCD-A3A8-A954EF23ADA1.jpeg

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all!

This is a macro photo of a small worm I plucked off of a frag I picked up today. I saw one last week from a different store and just assumed it was a hydroid. Now with the macro photo it looks more like a baby feather duster.

Any ideas?

14A1D4F1-7AAA-4FCD-A3A8-A954EF23ADA1.jpeg
It does look like a baby feather duster

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully your baby doesn't keep you up all night like my 1 year old does lol

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully your baby doesn't keep you up all night like my 1 year old does lol
My 18 month old now sleeps well and my 3.5 year old is in this phase where she cannot be alone and makes up reasons why things hurt or she “has to potty” even though she does not. Tables have now turned!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 18 month old now sleeps well and my 3.5 year old is in this phase where she cannot be alone and makes up reasons why things hurt or she “has to potty” even though she does not. Tables have now turned!
I have two daughters, Grace is 5, and for the most parts sleeps in her room no problem, my other daughter, Paige, is 13 months and still not sleeping through the night and usually ends up in my bed because my wife brings her I when she wakes up..and then she precedes to toss and turn and kick me in the face lol.

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two daughters, Grace is 5, and for the most parts sleeps in her room no problem, my other daughter, Paige, is 13 months and still not sleeping through the night and usually ends up in my bed because my wife brings her I when she wakes up..and then she precedes to toss and turn and kick me in the face lol.
Oh boy I’ve been so strict about no bed sleeping because I never stopped—- I was probably ten and still wanted to sleep with my dad! My wife was never allowed to.

I won’t lie, I love to sneak in my babies rooms and snuggle with them at night. When they’re well-behaved.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh boy I’ve been so strict about no bed sleeping because I never stopped—- I was probably ten and still wanted to sleep with my dad! My wife was never allowed to.

I won’t lie, I love to sneak in my babies rooms and snuggle with them at night. When they’re well-behaved.
There's no greater feeling then when they nuzzle into you (sorry to steal your thread op!) Back to the original conversation lol

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's no greater feeling then when they nuzzle into you (sorry to steal your thread op!) Back to the original conversation lol
So true. I’m getting soft at my old age.

Great photo too, op!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back