ID if possible

Fish n' Frags

Gold Sponsor
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2008
Messages
536
Reaction score
3
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I waited to long to take the pic and the halides have already turned off. This is going to be our first FnF SPS exclusive, just letting it color up. We are calling this the Twilight Acro but i think its something similar to a Turaki. Just wondered if anyone could take a stab at it. I know its hard under actinics to see but its light blue with neon green polyps. This came in on our last indo transshipment and i've never seen one like it.

TwilightAcro.jpg
 
well, now that you say that i agree with you, although its not as delicate... lol

I'll have to get a shot with the main lights on and post it tomorrow, i guess that wouldn't disappoint me to bad! :D
 
LOL, not yet, we are growing out some great stuff so that we can have a nice SPS collection on the website. Icefire, Superman Digi, Lime in the Sky, Shades of Fall, bunches of ORA, it will be nice eventually
 
I don't think it is a turaki as it looks nothing like mine but that species is highly variable. If you sell me an icefire frag, I'll tell you what I think it is :) JK. My guess would be chesterfieldenesis that came from a low flow area on the reef.

Dave
 
You may be right Kev, this is exactly what my piece looks like only bigger and the blue is more pronounced. I'm hoping that in a few months the dark will fade and it will just be light blue with neon green polyps. Heres to hoping!!:wink:


2HLGDMmr5A.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new