ID me please :)

Lissa

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Tucson
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! First post here. I scrolled through this thread, but nothing look similar enough to my newbie eyes. I took over a 30g AIO two weeks ago. This is new since the move. Any ideas? It’s maybe a centimeter if that.
 
Indeed! Thought I attached one.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6141.jpeg
    IMG_6141.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 78
Hello! First post here. I scrolled through this thread, but nothing look similar enough to my newbie eyes. I took over a 30g AIO two weeks ago. This is new since the move. Any ideas? It’s maybe a centimeter if that.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6141.jpeg
    IMG_6141.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 78
Mouth of a sea cucumber?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new