ID my bubble tip?

BaileyB

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2018
Messages
139
Reaction score
49
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I’ve attached a video of my anemone tank. Wanting an ID on them. Lots of people have told me they are black widows. But would like to confirm with others before I sell and label them as black widows since the price difference is significant. Let me know if you can’t view the video I can attach a photo. *photo t attached below
0F4752C5-75BD-487C-AAE9-3565896C8081.png
 
Last edited:

I’ve attached a video of my anemone tank. Wanting an ID on them. Lots of people have told me they are black widows. But would like to confirm with others before I sell and label them as black widows since the price difference is significant. Let me know if you can’t view the video I can attach a photo. *photo t attached below
0F4752C5-75BD-487C-AAE9-3565896C8081.png
Hard to tell on phone but appears to be black widow or sunburst anemone
 
What kind is mine
 

Attachments

  • 20230713_154852.jpg
    20230713_154852.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 75
  • 20230713_154905.jpg
    20230713_154905.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 51
  • 20230713_154911.jpg
    20230713_154911.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 49

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new